OLA AZUL PRIVACY AND INFORMATION PROCESSING POLICIES
For the purposes of this policy, the definitions below will have the following meaning per regulations:
1. User: Natural person whose personal data is processed.
2. Personal Data: Any information linked or that may be associated with one or more determined or determinable natural persons.
3. Authorization: Prior, express and informed consent of the Owner to carry out the processing of your data.
4. Treatment: Any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation and deletion.
5. Treatment Manager: Natural or legal person, public or private, who by himself or in association with others, performs the processing of personal data on behalf of the person responsible for the treatment.
6. Responsible for the Treatment: Natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the treatment of the data.
Due to the commercial activity carried out by OLA AZUL S.A.S. (hereinafter OLA AZUL), the purpose of this policy is for OLA AZUL to be responsible for managing the information of its customers, suppliers, employees and other people who use the OLA AZUL platform (whether Web or mobile), carry out the treatment of the information in a responsible way, strictly complying with Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 (Colombia), and other regulations that modify or add the personal data protection regime, respecting and effectively guaranteeing the rights that assist the holders of the information.
This policy applies to all personal information registered in the OLA AZUL databases, who act as the person responsible for the treatment of personal data.
This policy is mandatory and strict compliance for OLA AZUL.
Responsible for the treatment:
OLA AZUL S.A.S., a legally constituted commercial company, identified with the NIT. 901.314.311-2, with main address in Carrera 25 # 3-45. Office 530 of the city of Medellín, Colombia. Page www.olaazulsw.com, email email@example.com, phone 4180236 in the city of Medellín.
The treatment to be carried out by OLA AZUL with personal information will be as follows:
For the development of its commercial and operational activities, OLA AZUL will collect, prior express, free and informed authorization, the personal data of the holders. This information will be used and processed by OLA AZUL to improve the user experience.
This collected information will include:
• Personally identifiable information (PII) such as names and surnames, telephone number, address and other information that allows OLA AZUL to identify users.
• Email for the use of the Website, and the link to OLA AZUL.
• Information on the activity of the Users within the OLA AZUL platform (either Web or mobile).
To provide an excellent service and to make the operations carried out by the users more effective, agile and safe, OLA AZUL will collect the personal data of the users only for the following purposes:
• To make the transactions carried out at OLA AZUL more effective and secure.
• For the administration of the Website and Mobile Application in which the user enters to explore the content and promotions provided by OLA AZUL, its brands and / or linked.
• To complement the information and, in general, carry out the necessary activities to manage the requests, complaints and claims submitted by users, and direct them to the areas responsible for issuing the corresponding responses.
• Send information and relevant commercial offers of OLA AZUL products, its brands and / or related ones, as well as carry out marketing and / or commercialization activities for products that OLA AZUL, its brands and / or related ones may offer.
• Manage all the information necessary for compliance with OLA AZUL's tax and commercial, corporate and accounting records.
• To identify users when they enter the Website.
• To proceed with billing and collection.
• To send information or messages about new products, show current advertising or promotion, news about OLA AZUL.
Rights of the holders
As the owner of your personal data, you have the right to: (i) Access free of charge the data if it has been processed. (ii) Know, update and rectify your information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractional, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized. (iii) Request proof of authorization n awarded. (iv) Present complaints to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC- Colombia) for violations of the provisions of current regulations. (v) Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data, if there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents deletion. (vi) Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data. Responses that deal with sensitive data or data on children and adolescents will be optional.
Confidentiality of information
User data will only be processed by OLA AZUL in the ways established in this Policy. OLA AZUL will do everything in its power to protect the privacy of the information. Sometimes it may happen that by virtue of court orders or legal regulations, OLA AZUL is compelled to disclose information to the authorities or third parties. The holders acknowledge that their authorization will not be necessary, under Law 1581 of 2012 (Colombia), when personal data is required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
To answer any questions, queries, complaints, questions, claims or requests for any type of information related to your personal data, particularly to exercise your rights to know, update, rectify and delete the data or revoke the authorization granted, OLA AZUL has arranged the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedures to exercise your rights
Holders of personal data should direct their inquiries, requests or claims to the following email: email@example.com.
Queries will be answered within a term of 10 business days from the date they were received. When it is not possible to comply with this time, the interested party must be informed expressing the reasons for the delay and the date on which the consultation will be attended within a period not exceeding 5 days.
The owner or successor, and other persons authorized by law for this purpose, who consider that the information contained in a database should be subject to correction, updating or deletion, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the law or in this policy, you can submit a claim to OLA AZUL, for which we ask you to supply the following information:
• Full name and surname
• Contact information (physical and / or electronic address and contact telephone numbers),
• Means to receive a response to your request, Reason (s) / fact (s) that give rise to the claim with a brief description of the right you want to exercise (know, update, rectify, request proof of the authorization granted, revoke it, delete it, access the information.)
If the claim is incomplete, OLA AZUL will require the interested party within 5 days of receiving it to complete it. After 2 months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that the claim has been withdrawn.
Once the claims are fully presented, they will be attended to within 10 business days from the date of receipt. When it is not possible to comply with this time, the interested party must be informed expressing the reasons for the delay and the date on which it will be attended within a period not exceeding 5 days.
Holders may at any time request OLA AZUL to delete their personal data and / or revoke the authorization granted for the treatment thereof, by filing a claim.
Once the terms indicated by Law 1581 of 2012 (Colombia) and the other regulations that regulate or complement it have been fulfilled, the Holder who is denied, totally or partially, the exercise of the rights of access, updating, rectification, deletion and revocation, may report your case to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce –Delegation for the Protection of Personal Data- (Colombia).
This Policy for the Treatment of Personal Data is effective as of January 1, 2020. The databases in which the personal data will be registered will be valid for as long as the information is kept and used for the purposes described in this policy. Once this purpose (s) is fulfilled and if there is no legal or contractual duty to keep your information, your data will be removed from our databases.